New Gutter Installation in Louisville, KY
Gutter Cleaners Louisville also partners with the best contractors to deliver incredible gutter installation services in Louisville, Kentucky and the surrounding Northeast Kentucky region. We are the gutter experts for all your business and home gutter installation and repair needs. Gutter Cleaners Louisville offers you superior service, experience, and expertise that goes beyond industry standards to ensure your satisfaction.
Our gutter contractors have numerous years of expertise with rain gutter construction of all types of materials. There is no project too easy or complex that our crew can’t manage.
Trying to determine whether Gutter Repair or Gutter Replacement is right for you? See our guide here!
Instant Free Quote!
Things to Consider When Installing New Gutters or Downspouts
A new gutter system can be a big investment for homeowners, and you will want to make the decision carefully in partnership with our knowledgeable and experienced gutter experts. When homeowners choose to replace old gutters with new gutters, there are many choices to choose from. Here are some things to consider:
- Gutter Material: Most gutters are made from material like galvanized steel, copper, wood, and seamless aluminum gutters. Aluminum gutters tend to be the most popular choice because they are an affordable, durable choice with many color options. Sometimes historic homes want to match a historic look and choose steel, copper gutters or wood gutters that match their neighborhood feel.
- Colors: For gutters painted to match a specific color, aluminum gutters are typically the best option. They are offered in many colors and hues.
- Style: Several different gutter profiles are available. Aluminum gutters are often formed in a K profile, which includes a flat back section and a curved front section. Half-round gutters are an option that is typically found on older homes.
- Size: K profile gutters come in 5-in or 6-in size. The larger size is usually needed when the roof surface area being drained is large or steep Our experienced gutter contractors will be able to determine which size is best for your property.
- Gutter Guards: This popular rain gutter addition prevents leaves, branches, and other debris from clogging your gutters.
- Additional Drainage Options: Depending on your property, downspout extensions could be needed to carry roof runoff away from the house. Our experienced contractors can make sure that your downspout extenders channel water out over the yard or garden, or we can work to channel water to your buried pipes that drain to a dry well or daylight outlet.